We’re pleased to announce that the SACC regional qualifying round of the IPF Photographer of the Year 2015/2016in association with Canon Ireland is now open for entries. Please note that this is the competition formerly known as the IPF Print & Projected Image Competition.
To read more about this competition, the themes for this year, cost of entry etc please read this article.
To enter, you must be a member of an SACC affiliated club.
The competition takes place on Sunday November 22nd at the Horse & Jockey Hotel in Tipperary.
Closing date for entries is Friday November 20th.
Please note this year:
- You must use the new colour coded labels on the back of your prints – please print them in colour and attach securely to the back of your prints
- You must upload a digital copy of all prints at time of entry
- Make sure you enter the correct level as defined in the rules
The updated rules for the 2015/2016 are available to view on IPF website.
Labels can be downloaded from the IPF website. Prints without these labels will not be accepted. Please print the labels in colour and attach securely to your prints.
Entry must be completed online via the online entry system. If you experience any issues with the entry system, please contact the IPF webmaster via their contact page. Please, first check that your system meets the requirements for using this software.
We are delighted to welcome the following judges for this years event:
- Carl Cutland FIPF AFIAP, Portlaoise Camera Club
- Judy Boyle FIPF FRPS EFIAP, Drogheda Photographic Club
- Tony Mc Donnell AIPF EFIAP/p, Dundalk Photographic Society