The SACC regional qualifying round of the IPF National Print & Projected Image Competition 2014/2015 in association with Canon is now open for entries. This takes place @Horse & Jockey Hotel on Sunday November 30th 2014.
- There is a new online entry system this year. PLEASE pay attention and enter all details correctly!
- Registration MUST be completed online. We will not accept unregistered entries on the day of competition.
- Payment must be made on the day of competition, or by prior arrangement with us using Paypal if you cannot be present on competition day.
- The closing date for entry is midday on Saturday 29th November.
- Projected images should be sized to 2400 pixels on longest edge, jpg quality 10.
- Prints MUST be mounted in 20″x16″ mounts.
- Prints must be labelled on the reverse with:
- Level (level as defined by the rules – not by what you think your level is!)
- Image title
- Colour Print – Open
- Colour Print – Theme – Still Life
- Monochrome Print – Open
- Monochrome Print – Seascape
- Projected Image – Open
- Projected Image – Theme – Landscape
- One section: €10
- Two sections: €15
- Three sections: €20
- Four or more sections: €25
- Payment must be made on morning of competition, or by prior arrangement if you cannot travel on competition day
Our judges are:
- Ciara Drennan AIPF, Portlaoise Camera Club
- Gerry Kerr AIPF AFIAP, Celbridge Camera Club
- Paul Stanley FIPF EFIAP, Dublin Camera Club